You are here

Graduate Research Assistant (GRA) - FAQ

Who should I contact if I have questions related to my research?

If the questions are about your research projects, please consult your research advisors. If you need further help with the graduate program, please feel free to contact the Graduate Studies Committee Chair, Prof. Feng Qin at

Can I still work on my research projects in the lab?

Beginning on Thursday (3/19), all Columbus campus academic and administrative buildings will change to restricted access by having exterior doors locked. Graduate students cannot conduct research projects on campus at this time (until further notice) except for the critical research that needs to be done in the lab.